Hearing Protection Devices in Brooklyn, Queens & Long Island, NY
Take Preventative Steps To Preserve & Protect Your Hearing With SoundGear Digital Instruments
If you are a sportsman in the woods, industrial worker on the factory floor, or military or police officer at the shooting range, the need to protect your hearing from the damaging sound of gun blasts, power tools, and industrial machines creates a unique noise management challenge. SoundGear solves that challenge with the most advanced hearing protection devices in Brooklyn, Queens, and Long Island, NY.
Made by Starkey Hearing Technologies — America’s Premier Provider of Hearing Solutions
It’s extremely important to take preventative steps to preserve your hearing. Usually, the best way to do this is to avoid noises as much as possible, limit your use of headphones, and wear earplugs or earmuffs when you are in loud environments. However, if you have a hearing impairment, trying to maintain a healthy hearing level in noisy environments can be especially difficult. SoundGear’s family of 100% digital products enhances environmental awareness while also protecting your hearing from loud noises like gun blasts and engines.
- Dynamic digital protection for your ears
- High-definition sound reproduction
- Up to eight times sound enhancement over traditional hearing protection products
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) between 24dB and 26dB depending on the model
- Seamless sound-activated compression automatically suppresses noises -over 95dB in our recreational model & over 80dB in our industrial model
- All-day, easy-to-wear comfort
- Three available styles: Instant Fit-In-The-Canal, Behind-The-Ear & Custom. Learn which style is best for you at your complimentary screening!
Learn More About Hearing Protection Devices in Brooklyn, Queens & Long Island, NY, Today!
If you’re looking to hear clearly in noisy environments without further damaging your ability to hear, click here or call 855-423-3700 to request your Complimentary New Patient Screening. Your no-obligation appointment includes:
- A free hearing screening
- A review of your medical history
- An in-depth discussion of your hearing loss concerns & goals
- An explanation of our process
Our team will take the time to answer all your questions about our hearing rehabilitation treatments, our office, our flexible payment options, and anything else that you would like to know about us!
Our doctors and team at ClearSound Hearing Centers provide 5-star-rated hearing care to patients in Brooklyn, Queens, Woodbury, Lake Ronkonkoma, Forest Hills & North Babylon, NY, and surrounding areas.